Sunday, October 31, 2010
Friday, October 29, 2010
Bisma Ahmed presents her latest collection “Chantilly Lace & a Pretty Face” at Dubai Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011, 27th Oct, Day 4. The Collection features famous French luxury lace, Chantilly, employing it with Eastern and Fusion cuts and silhouettes with a unique Elizabethan Era theme.
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Sobia Nazir presents you an exciting and exquisite collection “GODDESS” at Dubai Fashion Week SS 2011,,. which is an assortment of prints in a palette of rich colors. The collection uses heavy embellishments and flowy drapery to enhance goddess like silhouettes.
Pictures taken by Alina Hamayun
Schedule of Dubai Fashion Week 2011…
* 24th october 2010 – electri, muraad by pamela, ward collection by dar waad designs, goddess by sobia nazir, hanami, queen of spades by lamya abedin & dar sara high fashion.
* 25th october 2010 – label 24, aartivijay gupta/priyanka kakkar, ush by abeer al suwaidi, el deseo by fatma al majid, samsaara & samsaara presents vikram phadnis.
* 26th october 2010 – max presents emerging talent, shrekahnth/megha grover, NABRAMAN, homa Q, label 24 & samsaara presents falguni and shane peacock.
* 27th october 2010 – chantilly lace & a pretty face by bisma ahmed, fashion for a cause, hanayen, indulge by divya oswal, saher dia haute couture & samsaara presents angels & seraphims by Z for Z.
* 28th october 2010 – arnab sengupta presents ‘from the trunk of nizam’, 11.11 by cellDSGN, viva la rouge by rouge couture, amber feroz, amato by furne one & studio8 presents manish malhotra.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
M.Y.T.H., The Crossroads fall-winter'10/11 collection, invites you to enter their fictitious realm this season. A unique campaign inspired by Greek Gods, Unicorns, Urban legends, creatures of the night, superheroes and all things mythical. The result is a truly balanced, elegant and tasteful line infused with a complete color palette. So, let Crossroads make your attire fantastical this winter.